Hair, after all, is the crowning glory of any bride, so it’s important to get it right on her big day. While there are many beautiful Indian bridal hairstyles out there, choosing the perfect one for your D-day might seem like a task. Luckily, we have done some of the legwork for you and our bridal makeup salon experts are here with some amazing bridal hairstyles that will help you look absolutely stunning on your big day.
- Gorgeous flower bun – The bridal bun with a bunch of fresh flowers is sure to add an element of grace to your wedding look. Adorned with fresh tiny roses, rose petals, or jasmine flowers, this bun is a perfect hairstyle for a lehenga or saree. The bun looks even great with a vibrant stoned matha patti and never goes out of season.
- Elegant open hair with curls – Not every bride can carry a bun or a braid for long hours. So, for the brides who like to keep it light on their heads, here is one of the simplest yet elegant hairstyles of the season, elegant open hair with curls. Style your hair with a small maang tikka and curl your strands. That’s it! You are all ready to flaunt your wedding look!
- Side braids with loose waves – If you are planning to wear a silk saree for your wedding, this hairstyle is the perfect pick for you. This bridal hairstyle makes your hair look voluminous and adds a touch of glam to your overall bridal look. You can use fresh tiny flowers or hair accessories to give it a fancy look!
- Simple yet classy sleek tight bun – A sleek tight bun is a doughnut bun wrapped around with gajras, fresh flower strands, or hair accessories to decorate your hair. Pick this hairstyle and you are all done decking up for the day is just as quickly as in 15 minutes.
- Braided updo – A dainty braided updo is a right choice to wear with your reception gown or designer saree. A bridal makeup salon hairstyle expert braids your hair, secures the braids nicely to create this classy updo, and decks it up with a few hair accessories matching your outfit. That’s all! You are good to go!
- French and Fishtail braid – Keeping it simple doesn’t mean that you cannot be the charm. If you are looking for a simple and classy bridal braid hairstyle, then there’s nothing better than setting it in a French and Fishtail braid. Add a few hair accessories to the braid and you are all set to flaunt your wedding look!
- Side-swept fringe with low bun – Decorate with a single large flower or hair accessory, this hairstyle is the best option to go for if you are planning to flaunt your heavy outfit and a beautiful choker. It ensures that your hair looks voluminous with a side fringe and is just the perfect hairstyle for brides who want to keep it simple.
- Puff bun with roses – Puff bun with roses is yet another light and elegant hairstyle preferred by most brides. With front hair tucked into a puff, this bun is super perfect with a few tiny roses placed on the side. It goes well with South Indian bridal looks and a traditional maang tikka makes it look extra special!
- Messy braid with tiny awesome flowers – This bridal hairstyle with a side-swept messy fishtail braid and some tiny awesome flowers to garnish it is a go-to hairstyle for silk sarees. Most of the time, Baby’s breath flowers are used as they never overdo anything yet make the hairstyle look magnificent.
- Long braid with accessories – This is one of the most picked hairstyles by South Indian brides for Muhrutham look. A long braid embellished with fresh Jasmine flower strands or Jade billa is the most beautiful and traditional hairstyle to beautify your bridal look. The combination of a long braid with a nice matha patti is just on-point to make it gorgeous on your big day.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post about stunning bridal hairstyles to slay your wedding look. With this knowledge, you can find the perfect hairstyle for your special day. So what are you waiting for? Start searching for the best bridal salons near you! Limelite Salon and Spa offers premium bridal services and our team puts in the best efforts to add a magical touch to your overall bridal look. From simple classic bride look to dazzling Diva bride look, our expert professionals take care of all kinds of bridal looks and ensure to make your special day all the way more special. If you have any other questions or want to book an appointment with us, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime at the details provided on our website. Thank you for reading!