If you are no stranger to acne, you might feel as though you’re always searching for that one cure. Acne is a skin condition characterized by red pimples on the skin. While there is no one-size-fits-all treatment for acne, facials are known to reduce the condition. How effective a facial is depends on the products used, skin type, and frequency of how regularly you have one. There are different types of facials you can choose from depending on the needs of your skin. Some acne facials are meant to treat acne, while others are meant to deal with scarring leftover from prior issues with acne. If you are not sure about your skin type and the right facial for your skin type, you can consider visiting a unisex salon near you for expert guidance. A skincare professional will understand your skin type and causes for acne before going ahead with an acne facial. Below are some of the benefits of acne facials.
- How do acne facials work?
- They remove impurities, debris, and oil from the skin and cleanse the skin
- Kill acne-causing bacteria
- Add moisture to the skin
- Reduce oil production and inflammation of the skin
- Remove dead skin cells
Acne facials are typically safe for all types. But, the products used in the facial treatment depend on your skin type and are different for every skin type. Unisex salon professionals have a good knowledge of products and the acne facials performed by them provide better results than at-home versions. To ease your worries, here we present a list of acne facials and their benefits.
- Classic facial – A typical classic facial includes deep cleansing, extractions of whiteheads and blackheads, a head and neck massage, and a face mask. It helps in deep cleansing and exfoliation, which removes dead skin cells and leaves skin looking hydrated and more even in tone. The blackheads and whiteheads extraction process included in a classic facial helps in acne reduction.
- Microdermabrasian facial – Microdermabrasian facial treatment is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses a handheld device to gently exfoliate the top layer of skin. It is one of the fastest ways to add a healthy glow to your skin. It treats blackheads and whiteheads and also improves depressed scars and discoloration of your skin. Microdermabrasian facial makes your skin brighter and smoother and also improves overall skin tone and texture.
- LED facial – LED facial treatments are the latest techniques developed in the ongoing battle against acne, aging, and wrinkled skin.LED facial uses an LED machine, which emits infrared light.It emits a combination of red, blue, and white infrared light. Red helps in the production of collagen, blue kills acne-causing bacteria, and white improves skin tone. The treatment acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and treats all kinds of acne-related problems. As the LED lights do not contain UV rays, it is safer and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Brightening facial – Brightening facial includes a combination of acid peels and masks which target hyperpigmentation. To reduce the discolouration of the skin caused by acne is the main goal of a brightening facial. Vitamin C serums are rich in antioxidants and provide the best nourishment to your skin. The serum also protects skin cells from damaging free radicals and improves melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Brighten up your skin like never before with SKeyndor Power C+ Vitamin C serum. The serum brightens the skin, firms up the skin, and evens the skin tone. Infused with the extract of pomegranate and acai, the serum acts as a shield against cutaneous photoaging. It gives an intense “light effect” on the face and is the best go-to serum for all skin types.
- Decongesting facial – Decongesting facial treatment involvesprofessional pore-digging to remove minor breakouts in the skin. An expert at a unisex salon gives you a detailed view of decongesting facial treatment and makes sure to discuss with you the tools being used in the facial. An extractor tool is used to remove minor breakouts. The facial dissolves the outer layers of skin for resurfacing and cleans the blocked pores. It helps prevent future breakouts and adds a fine texture to your skin.
Be good to your skin. You will wear it every day for the rest of your life. Limelite Salon and Spa offers great deals on all kinds of facial packages and you are sure to fall in love with our services. Looking for the best salon near you to pamper your skin? Limelite Salon and Spa at Nungumbakkam, JP Nagar, and ECR are here for you with exciting deals. Facials @ 30% off! Yes, you heard it right! Hurry up now to avail yourself of great deals!