COVID-19 Safety Precautions and Protocols
We encourage you to take these necessary precautions while availing the services for your own safety
- Avoid walking in and make your appointments prior to visit
- Sanitise your hands and get your temperature checked. If it is on the higher side, kindly cooperate and reschedule your appointment
- Wear your mask on you at all times
- Unless you are accompanying a minor, it is advisable to come to the salon alone
- Kindly fill the customer consent form before service
- Make digital payments and receive e-invoices post service
procedures for the safety
Our LimeLite employees relentlessly follow these procedures for the safety of everyone at the premises
- Daily temperature check of staff.
- Sanitizing the seats & furniture and sterilizing tools after every use
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like seat handles, tabletops, stationery, pens, etc.
- Masks and gloves on while styling or servicing the customer
- Encouraging customers to do digital payments and sending e-invoices
- Serving only bottled water
- Personal protective gear for everyone
- Limited appointments only
- Minimize people at the waiting area, discourage clients from entering the premises prior to their appointment
- Covid awareness program for all employees
- Disposable gowns for customers
- Put up notices about reminders to practice social distancing, frequent hand washing, etc.