Who does not want to look younger? How happy do you feel when someone says you look younger than your age? But, can we stop the hands of time? Nobody can prevent the process of aging. So now the question is how to look younger? Experts rely on the methods of eating right, diet, and exercising. But it’s a time taking process though. Do you want to look a decade younger in quick time? If yes, we are here for you with some amazing makeover parlour tips to look younger instantly.
- Keep your hair short and shiny – Short and voluminous hair makes you look younger. Use a hair serum to make your hair shine bright. Pour a few drops of hair serum on your palms and run your fingers through your hair from the middle to the end. Keratin treatment also adds great shine to hair. Depending on the length of your hair and hair type, there are different types of women and men keratin treatment available. Choose a hairstyle that maintains the voluminous look of your hair. Light curls or waves can be a good option, as curls add volume to your hair.
- Use a hydrating mask – A hydrating hair mask is filled with essential oils that nurture your hair. Keeping your skin hydrated makes you look younger by rejuvenating your skin and making it glow. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used once a week or twice a month. Surely, it moisturizes skin better than any cream or lotion does.
- Embrace your eyebrows – Eyebrows and their shape play a good role in looks and styling. Thicker eyebrows are much in trend now. Thick eyebrows in a good shape make you look younger. Prefer an eyebrow shadow instead of a normal pencil, because it makes the lines look subtle and natural.
- Use sunscreen on the face, neck, and hands – A good sunscreen is essential to prevent wrinkles, dark spots, and tanning. Wear sunscreen on your face, neck, and hands. This will protect your skin from exposure to UV rays which are harmful to the skin. Do not ignore to apply on neck and hands, because even if your face looks young wrinkled skin on neck and hands might reveal your age.
- Switch to color eyeliners instead of a black one – Color eyeliners have become a new favorite of the fashionistas. Using a light coffee brown or a dark blue pencil instead of black can make your eyes look brighter and better, as it hides yellowing whites and dimming.
- Use light foundations – Using a thick layer of foundation might create small wrinkles, making it more prominent. Switch to a light foundation instead. A liquid texture foundation containing light-reflecting particles will disperse the light, adds glow, and make your skin look fresh and young.
- Use longer and wider eyelashes – Maximizing the length and volume of your eyelashes can erase ten years from your face. Use a lash curler and a good mascara to add volume to your lashes. Unmade eyelashes make your eyes look narrow and less prominent. Wearing longer and wide eyelashes is one of the quickest and easiest ways to give your face a lift. They make your face appear broad.
- Fair hair plays a fair game – Lightening your hair color can make you look a few years younger than you are. Choose a lighter version of the original color of your hair. Do not choose extreme light colors as they may look dull and faded. Choosing a shade two tones lighter than your original hair color can be the best option. These services can be accessed in a nearby salon and it is better to consult a hair expert near you to avoid confusion in choosing a color to lighten your hair.
- Exfoliate your skin – Exfoliation is the process of removing dead cells from the outer layer of the skin. It removes clogged pores, evens out your skin tone, and makes your skin look healthier and younger. Exfoliated skin doesn’t need as much make-up or heavy foundations to create the illusion of smooth skin as it makes skin smooth for base application. But, do not over-exfoliate as it may damage or cause dryness to your skin. It can cause redness and irritation on face areas. In general, exfoliating skin one to two times a week is enough for dry skin and oily skin requires exfoliation three to four times a week as oily skin is more prone to pimples and clogged pores.
- Choose a lipstick with a wet lips effect – Matte lipsticks make lips look narrow and accentuate wrinkles on the skin. Use lipstick with a wet lips effect. Reflecting particles in it disperses the light and visually softens the wrinkles. Also, a lipstick with a wet lips effect adds volume to your lips, making it look broad and bright. Check out if there are any exciting beauty parlour combo offers going on at your nearest Limelite salon and spa.
We hope you found this blog informative and helpful! Do consider dropping by at Limelite Salon and Spa! Limelite is a premium hair salon in Chennai, that aims to give you, the customer, the very best experience! Whether it’s just a haircut or a keratin treatment, olaplex treatment, or our special Kerastase fusio dose – when you are at Limelite, our dedicated team of professionals will ensure that you are well taken care of! To know more about our services or to book an appointment with us, call us at the number mentioned on our website. We always have offers you wouldn’t want to miss, and we would love to have you in our salon. Thank you!